25 Quotes on Nature Backgrounds to Foster a Positive Mindset
Reading and reflecting on positive life quotes is a great way to break free from a negative state of mind. In this post, I will share a collection of 25 images of good thoughts about life that will provide wisdom, encouragement and hope. Reflecting on these inspirational quotes about living life with positivity will help uplift your mood and foster a positive mindset.
25 Images of Good Thoughts About Life
Feel free to inspire others by sharing these images with family and friends on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
1. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
2. “Train your mind to see the good in every situation.” —Unknown
3. “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” – Winston Churchill
4. “Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.” – Unknown
5. “Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” —Jodi Picoul
Clinging to the Negative
If we want to feel happy we need to change our thoughts. But here is where it gets tricky. Changing our thoughts requires us to WANT TO change.
Do you remember the last time you were feeling sad, or angry, or some other negative emotion? When we are in the thick of negative emotion we have a strong resistance to want to change how we feel. We want to cling on to that negative feeling, wallowing in our self-pity or fuming rage. If we are in the habit of dwelling in negative emotions, this makes it even harder to change our frame of mind.
Our minds do what we tell it to. So if we are dwelling on the negative of a situation our minds will give us more reasons to be negative.
6. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
7. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —John F. Kennedy
8. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
9. “Sometimes, when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.” —Unknown
10. “Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there.” – Dr. Wayne D. Dyer
Watch Out for Mindless Habits That Rob You of Joy
So the first step is just to be aware of your negative state so you can do something about it. Being able to step back and analyze consciously what is going on takes practice. We can break free from unwanted habits and patterns we mindlessly act out. Becoming aware of your thought processes, emotions and behaviors is a skill in itself and takes effort.
11. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” —Abraham Lincoln
12. “Live in the moment and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.” —Fanny Crosby
13. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
14. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
15. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” – Zig Ziglar
Choose to be Happy
Make a decision that you want to be happy. When you make the decision you can do something to pull yourself out of the negative frame of mind. It will likely feel fake and forced as you want to cling to that negative emotion.
There are plenty of actions you can take to get you out of a negative state. It can be turning on uplifting music, dancing, meditating, listening to powerful motivational speeches, taking a walk in nature, or reading inspirational quotes like the positive quotes about life that you are reading now.
Just choose something to help you break out of that negative pattern. And the more you do this practice, the easier it will become to come back to happiness.
16. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” —Earl Nightingale
17. “The joy of life is becoming a person you are proud of.” —Bill Orender
18. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
19. “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Widad Akrawi
20. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
21. “Small steps motivate. Big steps overwhelm.” – Maxime Lagacé
22. “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
23. “Stay positive. Better days are on their way.” —Unknown
24. “Whatever is worrying you right now—forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know things will get better.” —Unknown
25. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” —Deep Roy
Wrapping Up: 25 Images of Good Thoughts About Life
Reflecting on positive uplifting quotes like these 25 images of good thoughts about life is a great way to foster a positive mindset. Choosing to be positive when you are in a negative state, is no easy task, I admit. We want to cling on to our negative thoughts and feelings as if they are helpful in some way, but we know deep down that they are not. By choosing to be positive, you must take action to break yourself out of that negative thought process.
I hope you enjoyed these 25 images of good thoughts about life. For more inspiration be sure to follow Best Self Mom on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
Are you a stressed-out mom? If so, grab this free 12-page self-care kit here to help you de-stress in 2022. I’ve been stressed out, burned out, and basically wanted out. The tools and strategies I share in this kit and throughout Best Self Mom have helped me revolutionize my self-care and bring out my best self. If you are ready to show up for your family like never before. Let’s chat!